Experienced Law Firm For Wrongful Death Claims
It is nearly impossible to express the trauma involved with the accidental death of a loved one. When a family member is killed unexpectedly due to the negligent or harmful actions of someone else, grief and anger can intensify even further. If you wish to explore your legal options after a death caused by negligent or reckless actions, please contact Bowers Law Firm for compassionate and practical legal advice.
When you are ready to ask questions about the accidental death of your loved one, we can help you explore your legal options.
A Mountain States Law Firm With Offices In Wyoming, Idaho And Utah
At Bowers Law Firm, we know that no financial settlement can truly address your grief and pain. However, the pain you suffer should not be intensified by being forced to deal with additional financial losses to your family.
We have extensive experience handling wrongful death cases on behalf of grieving families. The purpose of a wrongful death lawsuit is to compensate the estate of the deceased for the financial losses the family will incur as a result of the accidental death. A wrongful death lawsuit is filed in the name of the estate, not in the name of the individual family member. Any settlement or jury verdict is awarded to the estate and distributed according to applicable probate laws.
Offering The Empathy And Legal Knowledge You Need In A Tragic Time
Our attorneys go the distance to help individuals and families obtain the maximum compensation available under our wrongful death laws. We are very knowledgeable about the wrongful death statutes in Wyoming, Idaho and Utah. To help you and your family deal with the aftermath of your loss, we can assist you in recovering money for:
- Medical and funeral expenses
- The loss of wages and other income the deceased would likely have generated
- Other major consequences such as pain and suffering and the loss of companionship and guidance
Experienced Attorneys Handling Accident And Malpractice Cases
A valid wrongful death case can arise from any of a wide range of fatal occurrences, including:
- Fatal car accidents, including those involving semis and other commercial trucks
- Accidents occurring in our oil and gas fields, as well as on construction sites or in other workplaces
- A misdiagnosis, surgical error or other event that may represent medical malpractice
- Use of dangerous and defective products
- An intentional or reckless act that may also be punishable under criminal laws
Our attorneys’ experience in wrongful death negotiations and litigation is just part of what we bring to bear on your case. We also have relevant experience in law enforcement, investigation and criminal litigation. Equally important, our mission is to work tirelessly for an outcome that will help protect your future — enabling you to focus on your family’s overall recovery.