Offices In Wyoming, Idaho And Utah
At the Bowers Law Firm, we focus our energies on clients facing life-altering situations and serious legal challenges. We are committed to providing caring, high-quality counsel and representation to people injured in accidents caused by another person’s careless, reckless or intentional acts. Our experience and capabilities also extend to providing capable, aggressive criminal defense in the state and federal courts of the Mountain States.
We are a regional law firm proud of our ability to offer our experience to the people of western Wyoming, southeast Idaho and northern Utah. Contact us to schedule a free, no-pressure initial consultation.
Accomplishments: Although past performance can never guarantee future results, we are proud of the verdicts and settlements we have won in past personal injury and criminal defense cases.
A Proven Legal Resource For The Injured Throughout Our Region
In the difficult aftermath of a serious or fatal accident, we can provide compassionate and practical advice about your legal options. Our legal team has the investigative skills, resources and knowledge to obtain maximum monetary compensation for people suffering the effects of almost any type of injury or accident. Our main areas of focus include:
- Personal injury claims: Including recreational accidents, defective products, oil and gas field injuries, injuries on private property and slip-and-fall accidents.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Including accidents involving cars, motorcycles, bicycles and trucks. Whether your accident was caused by dangerous weather conditions or other factors such as faulty truck maintenance, truck driver negligence or truck driver fatigue, contact our firm.
- Malpractice cases: Including medical malpractice such as failure to diagnose a serious illness or to provide timely, appropriate treatment and other forms of professional malpractice such as attorney malpractice or malpractice by financial industry professionals.
- Wrongful deaths: Including those caused by fatal car accidents and other tragedies where another person is at fault.
- Insurance bad faith: In some cases, an insurance company will offer too little compensation or payments are made too slowly. As an extension of our personal injury practice, we represent our clients in bad faith claims against insurance companies.
- Criminal defense: Our lawyers provide federal and state criminal defense for clients in several practice areas, including DUI defense, drug crimes defense and violent crimes defense.
- Civil litigation: Our attorneys have extensive experience providing skilled representation to clients facing numerous litigation matters, including commercial and business litigation, and construction litigation. Additionally, our firm has experience in commercial and municipal litigation defense.
Contact Bowers Law Firm
At the Bowers Law Firm, we are prepared to handle whatever your situation demands. Please contact us today for trustworthy, capable legal counsel and representation. We offer free initial consultations.